Federal Tort Claims

Military Dependent Injuries Lawyer

The Law Offices of Jeffrey C. Anderson

Serving veterans, military personnel, and military dependents throughout Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Louisiana…

If you have suffered serious injuries or the wrongful death of a loved one because of negligence at a VA medical center or military installation, you may be able to sue the government and obtain compensation for your losses.

However, because these cases are governed by the Federal Tort Claims Act they must be handled differently than civilian personal injury claims—and ideally by an experienced military and veteran's injury lawyer.

At the Law Offices of Jeffrey C. Anderson, we represent injured veterans, military members, and military dependents in personal injury and wrongful death federal tort claims cases throughout the states of Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Louisiana. Our work includes cases such as:

  • medical malpractice at military hospitals, clinics, and VA medical centers
  • government motor vehicle accidents
  • slip and fall / unsafe government property
  • injuries to spouses and children of active-duty military personnel

Suing the government is complicated, can take time, and demands the attention and skill of an attorney with experience handling these kinds of federal tort claims.

As your attorneys, we can provide you with that experience and skill as well as with the information you need to understand what's happening and to feel more at-ease and confident as the case progresses.

For a free consultation with an experienced military dependent injuries attorney, contact the Law Offices of Jeffrey C. Anderson in San Antonio, Texas, today.