Federal Government Employee Negligence

U.S. Federal Government Employee Negligence Attorney

If you or a loved one has suffered an injury in a car accident with a government vehicle, have been injured due to a slip and fall in a government building, or have been the victim of medical malpractice at a military hospital, you may be entitled to compensation. At the Law Office of Jeffrey C. Anderson, our U.S. federal government employee negligence lawyer will hold government workers accountable for their negligent acts while we fight to get you the compensation you deserve.

If you want more information about how we can help you in your claim against the government, contact our medical negligence attorney online or call 210-819-5785 for a free consultation.

The Federal Tort Claims Act

If you have been injured by a federal government employee's negligence, your claim will be governed by the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA). The FTCA has complex requirements and it is important that you retain knowledgeable counsel to assist you with your claim. With over 35 years of experience, our personal injury lawyer has helped numerous people successfully file lawsuits under the FTCA. We will review your case and let you know what your options are.

We Are Dedicated to Victims of Military Medical Malpractice

In addition to helping civilians with federal government employee negligence claims, the staff at the Law Office of Jeffrey C. Anderson is dedicated to victims of military medical malpractice and VA hospital malpractice. We handle all types of medical negligence cases, including cases involving:

Regardless of how you were injured, you can count on us to provide you with diligent representation as we work to get you full and fair compensation.

Call for a Free Consultation With a Nationwide Malpractice Plaintiff's Lawyer

If you or a loved one has been injured by the negligent act of a federal employee, you may be entitled to monetary damages. Contact our federal tort claims attorney online