1. Home
  2.  » Federal Tort Claims

Texas Attorney For Federal Tort Claims

If you have suffered serious injuries or the wrongful death of a loved one because of negligence at a VA medical center or military installation, you may be able to sue the government and obtain financial compensation for your losses.

However, because these cases are governed by the Federal Tort Claims Act, they must be handled differently than civilian personal injury claims — and ideally by an experienced military and veteran’s injury lawyer.

For a free consultation, contact us today. With offices in San Antonio, Texas, we advise and represent veterans, military personnel and military dependents nationwide and worldwide.

How We Can Help You

Jeffrey C. Anderson represents injured veterans, military members and military dependents in personal injury, medical malpractice and wrongful death cases involving federal tort claims. He has extensive experience in cases involving:

  • Medical malpractice at military hospitals, clinics and VA medical centers
  • Government motor vehicle accidents
  • Slips and falls on unsafe government property
  • Injuries to spouses and children of active-duty military personnel

Experience Is Crucial In FTCA Cases

The Federal Tort Claims Act — commonly called the FTCA — allows injury victims or their families to sue the government. Still, suing the government is complicated, can take time and demands the attention and skill of an attorney with extensive experience in FTCA cases.

Attorney Jeffrey C. Anderson has that experience and skill. In addition to more than 35 years of legal experience, he has a medical background as a former trainer of medics at Fort Sam Houston. He can help you bring a federal tort claim, as well as provide you with the information you need to feel more at ease and confident as your case progresses.

Schedule A Free Consultation | Se Habla Español

For a free consultation with an experienced FTCA attorney, contact Jeffrey C. Anderson in San Antonio, Texas, today. Call 210-610-7360 or send us an email. We can help.