1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Catastrophic Injuries
  4.  » Spinal Cord Injury

Building Strong Cases For Spinal Cord Injury Victims

A spinal cord injury is life-changing. When the spinal cord is crushed, the result is paraplegia or quadriplegia, depending on the location of the injury. Victims may be unable to walk, drive or care for themselves. Their needs are extraordinary and call for significant financial compensation when a spinal cord injury results from someone else’s negligence or medical malpractice.

Founding attorney Jeffrey C. Anderson has a medical background and more than 35 years of legal experience. A former commander of medics at Fort Sam Houston, he understands the physiological, psychological and liability issues involved in spinal cord injury cases.

To arrange a free consultation, call 210-610-7360 or send us an email. With offices in San Antonio, Texas, we represent clients throughout the U.S. and abroad.

Damages After A Spinal Cord Injury

If the incident that led to a spinal cord injury was caused by negligence or medical malpractice, the victim has legal recourse to seek the full and fair compensation for a variety of costs, including:

  • Past and future medical bills
  • Lost past and future income
  • Physical therapy
  • In-home care
  • Educational needs arising from the injury

Our firm also helps injury victims seek compensation for pain and suffering.

Common Causes Of Spinal Cord Injuries

Spinal cord injuries result from a wide variety of accidents, including:

Helping Patients Living With Paraplegia Or Quadriplegia

Our firm consults with a variety of experts and specialists when building cases for clients living with paralysis due to a spinal cord injury. We work with life care planners, economists and medical specialists to determine the client’s present and future needs and the resources required to meet those needs.

We thoroughly understand the need for a structured settlement in spinal cord cases. This type of settlement can help a seriously injured patient live as fully as possible without needing to rely on government assistance programs.

If your injury was caused by military medical negligence or negligence on the part of another federal employee, we can help you initiate a federal tort claim by filing Standard Form 95 (SF95).

Get A Free Consultation | Se Habla Español

Call 210-610-7360 contact us online to arrange a free consultation. We handle injury cases on a contingency fee basis. That means we do not collect a fee unless we recover compensation for you.