1. Home
  2.  » Military Medical Malpractice

Texas Attorney For Victims Of Military Medical Malpractice

If you have been injured due to negligence in a military hospital or government clinic within the U.S. or abroad, you are eligible to make a legal claim for compensation. Depending on the circumstances, you may be able to sue the federal government under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA).

Jeffrey C. Anderson has extensive experience handling FTCA cases and helping injury victims get the full and fair compensation they need and deserve. Let us help you recover financially so you can move forward with your life.

For a free consultation with an experienced FTCA lawyer, contact us today. With offices in San Antonio, Texas, we advise and represent victims of military medical malpractice in the U.S. and worldwide.

We Handle All Types Of Medical Malpractice Cases

When you seek medical attention, you expect the medical provider to help you, not harm you. Unfortunately, medical mistakes happen, and victims and their families need to be aware of their options for obtaining compensation for the resulting costs.

Our medical malpractice lawyer handles all types of medical negligence cases for veterans, veterans’ spouses, and dependents of active-duty military personnel. We have the knowledge and resources to help maximize compensation for injuries or wrongful death resulting from any of the following:

Bringing A Claim Under The Federal Tort Claims Act

Patients at government-run hospitals and clinics are covered under the Federal Tort Claims Act or the Military Claims Act. These bodies of law allow people to sue the federal government when military or government doctors fail to provide the accepted standard of care, resulting in further injury or illness.

Filing a claim under the Federal Tort Claims Act requires knowledge of the procedures of the federal courts where such claims are heard. The requirements for filing a federal tort claim are different than the requirements for civilian personal injury claims. It is important to have an experienced, knowledgeable lawyer on your side to handle your FTCA claim and help you get the full amount of compensation available.

Our firm is a leader in FTCA claims, and we can help you file Standard Form 95 (SF95), which is the form used to initiate the process. We have extensive experience in these matters, and you can count on us to advise and represent you every step of the way.

Put Our Experience To Work For You

Attorney Jeffrey C. Anderson has more than 35 years of experience handling FTCA claims in Texas and beyond. In addition to his legal experience, he was the commanding officer of a medic-training company at Fort Sam Houston. His medical background and knowledge of the way military medicine works are extremely beneficial to our clients who have suffered injuries due to VA hospital negligence and medical errors at military installations.

Call For A Free Consultation | Se Habla Español

If you are a veteran, a veteran’s spouse or a dependent of an active-duty military member, we can help you determine whether you have a strong case for compensation under the Federal Tort Claims Act. We advise and represent victims of military medical malpractice in the U.S., as well as outside the U.S.

For a free consultation, call 210-610-7360 or send us an email with a brief description of your situation. We handle cases on a contingency fee basis. That means we do not collect a fee unless we recover compensation for you.