1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Federal Tort Claims
  4.  » Federal Government Employee Negligence

Federal Government Employee Negligence

If you or a loved one has been the victim of medical malpractice at a military hospital, suffered an injury in a car accident with a government vehicle, or suffered an injury due to a slip and fall on government property, you may be entitled to significant financial compensation.

At the Tinsman & Sciano, Inc., we help injury victims hold government agencies accountable for negligence that results in serious injury. We want to help you get the compensation you need and deserve.

To learn how we can help you, contact us today for a free consultation. With offices in San Antonio, Texas, we advise and represent clients who have suffered injuries due to U.S. government employee negligence worldwide.

The Federal Tort Claims Act

If you have been injured by a federal government employee’s negligence, your claim will be governed by the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA). The FTCA has complex requirements, and it is important that you retain knowledgeable legal counsel to assist with your claim. With over 35 years of experience, founding attorney Jeffrey C. Anderson has an extensive record of success in FTCA cases. We will review your case and let you know what your options are.

We Fight For Victims Of Military Medical Malpractice

In addition to helping civilians with negligence claims against the government, the Tinsman & Sciano, Inc. is dedicated to helping victims of military medical malpractice and VA hospital negligence. We handle all types of medical negligence cases, including those involving:

Whatever your situation may be, you can count on us to provide diligent representation as we work to get you the full and fair compensation you need and deserve.

Call Today For A Free Consultation | Se Habla Español

If you or a loved one has been injured due to the negligence of a federal employee, you may be entitled to financial compensation for a variety of past and future costs. Call us in San Antonio today at 210-610-7360, or send us an email with a brief description of your situation. We can help.